• In total there are 5 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 709 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:09 am

Flight of Destiny Francis H Powell

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Francishpowell
Official Newbie!

Flight of Destiny Francis H Powell

Unread post

Hi I am a man born in the UK, but living in St Maurice France, who had just had a book published in Hawaii, I am trying to promote my book as much as I can.
My first published book is a collection of 22 short stories about misfortune characterized by unexpected final twists at the end of each tale. "With 'Flight of Destiny', I want the reader to squirm at the behavior of some undeniably despicable characters, be charmed by their wit under duress, and be totally drawn into the harrowing world of the oppressed, all while savoring these dark, surrealist stories. I did all the art work for the book...I also come from an arts background.
I am 54 years old and work as a teacher in various schools and universities...in and around Paris...
The stories include a lot of my stored up angst.
It was a long process to get my stories edited, polished and proof read...but I stuck at it...and I am pleased with the result...

I am pleased to have the chance to introduce myself
Attachments
good quality.jpg
good quality.jpg (137.55 KiB) Viewed 1192 times
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Flight of Destiny Francis H Powell

Unread post

Welcome to BookTalk.org. :-)

Please tell us about your book in the Fiction Book Forum. You'll get more visibility there.

Return to “Everything Else”