• In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Hello or as we say in Greece Geia sas

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Nina
Official Newbie!

Hello or as we say in Greece Geia sas

Unread post

My name is Nina and last night i have published my first book on amazon. Its called She completes me. I have decided to try and inform people who love reading and love writing, myself, since i dont have an agent or any income currently. Writing this makes me so stressed yet so happy. I would like to say hi to everybody, i was born and raised in Greece. I have been writing since i was a kid. Writing has been such a blessing in my life. Writing and reading without a stop. Two years ago everything changed in my life. I lost my job, my father died, i reached a point where i felt so tired mentally and physically. I was writing day and night, while also trying to keep my job alive. Not sure if you guys are aware that my country is facing a huge financial crisis. So i had a near breakdown. And reading was the only thing that kep me sane. I stopped going out, lost my interest for everything. I even stopped writing for about two months, slowly with the help of my sisters and my mum, and God that plays a great part in my life i managed to slowly get better. Now almost two years after, i can say i am ok but i am better. And i started writing again. I managed to finish a story i was writing and love very much.
I read your rules Chris if i am allowed to call u by name, and i loved that u point out you want Authors to be truthfull. This is my story. I wont say more, other that i hope some of you read my book and give me a couple of fair reviews. If i worth something. Writing is so personal and such an exposure. You can email me for any question. Anything. I wish i could have it for free but i dont have any income currently and i had to edit it and review it all bymyself.
I hope my post didnt tire u, i have so many things to say but i think i am being too open.

Here is my book.I will try and find other book discusion sites too. Doing this all on my own. If u like it
and want to recomend it will be very happy.

Its about two women falling in love. Try to not be so harsh :-D

http://www.amazon.com/SHE-COMPLETES-ME- ... mpletes+me
pallavie01
Official Newbie!

Re: Hello or as we say in Greece Geia sas

Unread post

Nina wrote:My name is Nina and last night i have published my first book on amazon. Its called She completes me. I have decided to try and inform people who love reading and love writing, myself, since i dont have an agent or any income currently. Writing this makes me so stressed yet so happy. I would like to say hi to everybody, i was born and raised in Greece. I have been writing since i was a kid. Writing has been such a blessing in my life. Writing and reading without a stop. Two years ago everything changed in my life. I lost my job, my father died, i reached a point where i felt so tired mentally and physically. I was writing day and night, while also trying to keep my job alive. Not sure if you guys are aware that my country is facing a huge financial crisis. So i had a near breakdown. And reading was the only thing that kep me sane. I stopped going out, lost my interest for everything. I even stopped writing for about two months, slowly with the help of my sisters and my mum, and God that plays a great part in my life i managed to slowly get better. Now almost two years after, i can say i am ok but i am better. And i started writing again. I managed to finish a story i was writing and love very much.
I read your rules Chris if i am allowed to call u by name, and i loved that u point out you want Authors to be truthfull. This is my story. I wont say more, other that i hope some of you read my book and give me a couple of fair reviews. If i worth something. Writing is so personal and such an exposure. You can email me for any question. Anything. I wish i could have it for free but i dont have any income currently and i had to edit it and review it all bymyself.
I hope my post didnt tire u, i have so many things to say but i think i am being too open.

Here is my book.I will try and find other book discusion sites too. Doing this all on my own. If u like it
and want to recomend it will be very happy.

Its about two women falling in love. Try to not be so harsh :-D

http://www.amazon.com/SHE-COMPLETES-ME- ... mpletes+me

Hey Nina.. :welcome:
Seems like you have gone through much.. And its great that you are writing again. Your passion helps you heal.. :)
I will surely check out your book! :up:

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”