• In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 758 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:50 am

RAMBO prequel novel authorized by DAVID MORRELL to freeshare

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
ghost writer
Official Newbie!

RAMBO prequel novel authorized by DAVID MORRELL to freeshare

Unread post

Hi

My name's Wallace Lee, I am an italian writer and started writing 20 years ago.
I have always been very interested in the Vietnam war and always read everything I could find about that war.
I started writing a Rambo prequel short tale just for fun. I exercise myself a lot, and usually trash most of those writing exercises.
The problem is that it turned out too good, and it also gave the me the start for a second tale.
Some months later, it turned out being a real, complete novel and my best work ever.
For two years, I continued working on it and struggling with copyright problems.
Then one day, I was so lucky to find a way to communicate with David Morrell, and he was so generous to authorize my novel to worldwide freeshare.

So, dear readers of booktalk.org, I am here to introduce you to my personal travel into the horrors of the Vietnam war that many very young Special Forces soldiers had to face.

Here it is RAMBO YEAR ONE, and as per Morrell instructions, is available for free ONLY on it's own official website, in both English and Italian languages (that's why my English here is not perfect).

If you want to read it, no payment nor subscription are required. Just click and read.
Comments are welcome.

http://www.ramboyearone.com

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”