• In total there are 6 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 6 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

YA Fantasy/Adventure Novel: Worlds Aligned

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Felix
Official Newbie!

YA Fantasy/Adventure Novel: Worlds Aligned

Unread post

Hi, I'm the author of a book called "Worlds Aligned". This book is a story I first told to my kids at bedtime. Now it's been polished up into a full-length novel and they love reading it in novel form. It's about a boy that finds a way into a parallel/fantasy world called Revandria. It's full of action, adventure, and a little romance.

I self-published the book at the end of last month and I'm trying to let people know about it. I've had a very positive reaction from everyone who's read it so far. I'd love to get some reviews and discussions going about it all.

Information:

Blurb
Callan's world is about to change. As he prepares to start at a new school in a new town, he stumbles upon a way to travel between here and Revandria - a world where fantasy is reality, mystical creatures roam the land, and true adventure awaits. Revandria is a beautiful, medieval place, but something has gone terribly wrong there for Callan and for those he cares about, especially his missing father.

Worlds Aligned follows Callan as he travels between this world and Revandria to discover answers to the mystery of his dual-world citizenship. Courage and determination are key as a quest unfolds to save Callan's family in both worlds, and he can succeed only with the help of his brother and some new friends. Callan's life will never be the same, now that his worlds have aligned.

WorldsAlignedBook.com
Facebook Page
Amazon Page
Read a review of the book - MyReadingSpot.com
Read an interview with the author (ME!) - MyReadingSpot.com

Thanks so much!
Gregory Felix

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”