• In total there are 5 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 758 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:50 am

Introduction

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
amanda_siegrist
Official Newbie!

Introduction

Unread post

Hi, my name is Amanda Siegrist. I am totally new to this kind of thing, but I wanted to try it out. I love reading and I love writing. I also love my family, two beautiful little girls and wonderful husband. When I'm not enjoying my time with them (which is often because I am a stay-at-home mom), I am doing crafts, baking, or just enjoying the great Florida weather! I can't wait to meet new people and have lively discussions:)

Thanks!
Amanda
Cattleman
Way Beyond Awesome

Re: Introduction

Unread post

:welcome: Hi Amanda; always good to greet a new member. I envy you; not that my own children and grown and long gone, but that my own charming granddaughters live so far away. :( Hope you can find time to join in our discussions. :)
Love what you do, and do what you love. Don't listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. -Ray Bradbury

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it. -Robert A. Heinlein
ant

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame

Unread post

:welcome:
amanda_siegrist
Official Newbie!

Unread post

Thanks for the welcome greeting:) It is hard sometimes to get away to check things out, but that's the joys of being a parent!
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Welcome to BookTalk.org. :-)

Return to “Everything Else”