• In total there are 6 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

My first published book about security

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
Alan Hoekman
Official Newbie!

My first published book about security

Unread post

Hello everyone, my name is Alan Hoekman and I have published my first book. I would really love some feedback if you are interested in retail security. The book goes into detail about how to save shrink for a retail store by stopping shoplifters, engaging your store, and interrogating employees that may be being dishonest. I was an interrogator in the Army for a while before I got out and began my career in retail security. As a civilian, I was sent all over the United States to help stores fix their current security programs by using the programs I created which are discussed in the book. I hope this book enlightens you to some of the craziness that goes on inside of a store and may help with any situation you may be faced with while working in retail. The book is on Amazon where it is free if you have a Prime membership, http://www.amazon.com/Preventing-Shrink ... bc?ie=UTF8. Thanks for your consideration.
Alan Hoekman

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”