• In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 736 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:38 am

let's create a friendship of thoughts

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Irinamariatracy

let's create a friendship of thoughts

Unread post

Hello, guys! :)
First of all, how is everybody? and Congratulations for embracing this writing/reading aspect of life ^_^ profession or hobby I think it is the most charming, interesting and unlimited area to be active within and it is maybe the only one that brings to light the universe hidden in each one of us so...gooooo, writers and readers!  :appl:

As for myself, I am a writer, always wanted to be one so I am on it since first years of school, also a reader because it goes both ways, and I am a journalist on political and social matters. As a very spiritual person, I like exploiting that quality in my writings, even if not all of them are based on spirituality. I think discovering the world within our minds and souls, is a wonderful journey, and if we get the chance to share it with our readers then we are truly blessed ^_^ Creating a friendship of thoughts with my readers is my true goal and I am happy for every step forward I take in that dirrection

Oh, and to check all the basic info I should give ab myself, here we go: I'm Irina Maria Tracy, from Bucharest, Romania and I love books and animals and coffee and my favorite winter booties :-D

Hope to keep in touch with you and share beautiful stories, ideas and impressions ! :up:

Yours,
Irina Maria Tracy
Cattleman
Way Beyond Awesome

Re: let's create a friendship of thoughts

Unread post

:welcome: Hi Irina, and welcome to Book Talk. What you describe (a friendship of ideas) is pretty much what we have here. So don't be shy; jump right in. :)
Love what you do, and do what you love. Don't listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. -Ray Bradbury

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it. -Robert A. Heinlein
youkrst

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
One with Books

Unread post

good to see you here Irina. many happy returns.
Irinamariatracy

Unread post

thank you guy! take care and enjoy some good books ^_^
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Welcome to the community! ;-)

Please explore the forums.