• In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Hi Its me Full of life and love!

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
AleksReader
Getting Comfortable

Hi Its me Full of life and love!

Unread post

I am a male :D
I am originally from Ukraine, but i was born in Washington State and i still live here to this day.
My hobbies are piano, doing wild things (cliff jumping), entertaining kids(AleksReader youtube channel), Reading books (GO game of thrones), skating, longboarding, soccer, football, basketball
I love all sorts of books, besides the scary ones. My favorite series is game of thrones. I also read many informational books on acting and health.
I looked it up and saw it and joined right away!!
My goal, my passion, and desire is to inspire children. I want them to do many things in there lifetime besides youtube/video games. This is why i go play with them in real life, and i try to influence them over the internet. I do this here
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... leksreader

My dedication is to encourage them to read books, live an active lifestyle (going outside, playing sports, participating in events, etc.), and to love.
I hope we all can work on this together, the greater the numbers, the greater the impact!
youkrst

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
One with Books

Re: Hi Its me Full of life and love!

Unread post

Great to have you here with us Aleks,

Looking forward to reading your posts.
AleksReader
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Thank you :)
My goal, my passion, and desire is to inspire children. I want them to do many things in there lifetime besides youtube/video games. This is why i go play with them in real life, and i try to influence them over the internet. I do this here

My dedication is to encourage them to read books, live an active lifestyle (going outside, playing sports, participating in events, etc.), and to love.
I hope we all can work on this together, the greater the numbers, the greater the impact!
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Welcome to BookTalk.org! :-)

(please no more threads about your YouTube channel)
AleksReader
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

You got it boss

StrangeBooks
Official Newbie!

Unread post

Hi Aleks! I'm new too and I also love GoT :)
AleksReader
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

SWEET! Welcome to the GoT Club! haha :)

Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

What does GoT stand for?
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

Oh, Game of Thrones! Yes, excellent books and series.
Cattleman
Way Beyond Awesome

Unread post

Hi Aleks, and welcome to Book Talk. I too enjoy "A Song of Ice and Fire" (actual name of the series of books), have read all five so far, and am eagerly looking forward to "Winds of Winter."
Love what you do, and do what you love. Don't listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. -Ray Bradbury

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it. -Robert A. Heinlein

Return to “Everything Else”