• In total there are 6 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 6 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 719 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:23 am

Get your kids reading! I can help :)

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
AleksReader
Getting Comfortable

Get your kids reading! I can help :)

Unread post

Hey guys ever since i was young i loved to read. I created a youtube channel to express this passion to kids. My goal is to encourage children to read and be active by going outside. If you are interested in checking it out go to youtube, type in AleksReader, and WALLA! you are there :) Enjoy! and thanks

Let me know what you guys think about my new project?
My goal, my passion, and desire is to inspire children. I want them to do many things in there lifetime besides youtube/video games. This is why i go play with them in real life, and i try to influence them over the internet. I do this here
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... leksreader

My dedication is to encourage them to read books, live an active lifestyle (going outside, playing sports, participating in events, etc.), and to love.
I hope we all can work on this together, the greater the numbers, the greater the impact!

Return to “Everything Else”