• In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 709 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:09 am

Eden Undone

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Anna Lindsay
Official Newbie!

Eden Undone

Unread post

:clap: Hello everyone! A friend suggested that I register here and jump up and down to tell you about my novel, which was published at the start of this month... It's called "Eden Undone" and ...well, perhaps it's simplest if I paste the blurb here!: if Genesis were literal... then... what would have happened if Eve... had said no? And how do you get from paradise to murder in a single generation?

According to my publishers, it's "A breathtaking vision of the heart of God and humankind's unbroken relationship with Him in the Garden of Eden. When Eve rejects the serpent's temptation, all of creation breathes a sigh of relief, until another is asked the same question. Their answer will tear Paradise apart. How will the fallen relate to the unfallen, and how will God treat those who have spurned His perfect will? A magnificent story of grace and joy, loss and sin, hope and redemption."

All three Amazon amazon.co.uk/Eden-Undone-What-Eve-Said/dp/1909728233 reviews so far (two on the .co.uk and one on the .com sites) have given it 5* ratings (*grin* yes, of their own free will!) and... I'd LOVE it to have a wider audience and receive your comments! So far the youngest reader that I know of has been 9 years old: the oldest - that I know of - has been 95: so I think I can safely say it's for all ages and outlooks :-D

If anyone would like to interact and ask me anything about it, do come and find me on Facebook (I hope I'm not infringing any rules by sharing this link - if I am, Chris, please forgive me and remove the respective links!): facebook.com/pages/Eden-Undone/58996677 ... 655?ref=hl

For anyone who's interested, there's also a recording of me reading out the first chapter aloud, which you can listen to for free here [youtube] http://youtu.be/FmCIOTG4-Dk[/youtube]

It'd be GREAT to hear from you. If I can, I'd love to come back and start properly interacting on the various threads once life is a little more settled, but in the meantime I hope you'll all have patience while I first focus on following others' advice and put in my hours getting in touch with different forums... I check my FB page daily, so messages will definitely reach me. Thanks folks!! :clap: :appreciated:
the cover
the cover
Eden Undone small.jpg (109.45 KiB) Viewed 1146 times
[/size]
Anna Lindsay
Official Newbie!

Re: Eden Undone

Unread post

Dear All,

This coming weekend, 12-15 March, Amazon (both .co.uk and .com) is offering the kindle version of my novel Eden Undone at a wonderfully discounted introductory price, almost 80% off the RRP.

The novel uses the biblical book of Genesis as its framework, but asks "what if Eve... had said no?" to weave a gentle and delightful tale for all ages and most outlooks, which will appeal to anyone who has enjoyed CS Lewis' Narnia series or Wm Paul Young's The Shack. Judging by the reviews on Amazon so far, readers so far are loving it.

If you're interested, or know someone who might be, here's the link:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Eden-Undone-Wha ... 1909728233

And if you love it, please do leave a review on Amazon! :-)

Anna

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”