• In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 709 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:09 am

30 Days to Sadhna

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
Jacquelyn15
Official Newbie!

30 Days to Sadhna

Unread post

My name is Rev. Jacquelyn Cuyler, and I am the self-published author of 30 Days to Sadhna.

This book is available on Amazon, Nook, Kindle, as well as you can order your hard copy here:
http://purepath.wix.com/path#!books/ca19

30 Days to Sadhna is a devotional that will lead the reader into a discovery of their own practice. Things that will work with one person may not work for another. How do you discern between the two? This is an easy way to each day rejoice in the eternal and timeless self and by asking yourself some simple questions you will find the path that leads you to your own spiritual practice. Your own Sahdna.

Introduction:

Sadhna is at its definition is a spiritual pursuit and spiritual practice. We in the west look at some of the eastern practices and we take them on for ourselves. We see truth in these words, actions, and philosophies. We seldom look at what this means to us. In India for example, practices and beliefs vary village to village and more importantly person to person. There is not one way in which to find God, and all paths are sacred. All Sadhna’s and pursuits of God are left to each person to contemplate and discover.

That is what this book is all about. Developing your own Sadhna. It is important now in our day and age to make sure that we are always fostering our own relationship with God, on our own. How do we develop this? We ask ourselves the questions that we learned in elementary school: “Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How?” When reading an inspirational quote, or reading one of the points to ponder, we ask our selves these questions. This book does require a note book in which you will write the answers to the following questions to each quote.

Who: Who is feeling this?
What: What is causing this feeling?
When: When did I first have this feeling?
Where: Where am I feeling this?
Why: Why am I feeling this way?
How: How do I put this feeling into practice?

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”