• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Thomas Kinderhook and the Pink Pyjamas - Free

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
RainmakerG
Official Newbie!

Thomas Kinderhook and the Pink Pyjamas - Free

Unread post

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/509602
Free on Smashwords in multiple formats.

Thank you for reading my post. I am the author of Thomas Kindercook and the Pink Pyjama's.
I wanted to post a blurb here to let others know that book 1 is available for free. There is no time limit and I plan to keep it that way.

Although the feedback I have received so far has been wonderful, I want to reach more readers. Since it is a free book, and I do my own covers, the book doesn't get the volume of traffic one with a professionally designed cover would. I have received some wonderful emails from people around the world, which has made this a very worthwhile experience.

So what is Thomas Kindercook?
Thomas Kindercook is a light hearted fantasy series aimed at youth and young adults, however, I have received a lot of email from adult readers who enjoy the characters and story.

Book 2 is well under way now and I hope to release it this winter (2015). Below is the description.
Thanks!
Gerald F.

Magic, dragons, alternate worlds, and a lost boy. Thomas Kindercook is in for the adventure of his lifetime. His arrival will start the clock on a prophecy older than time itself.

A mysterious spell is hard at work for a second time, and Thomas Kindercook is its latest victim.
Hurled into a dangerous world by one spell, trapped by yet another, Thomas must find the one person who may know how he can return home. With obstacles such as a haughty dragon princess, and a gabby dragon prince he may never find his way.
In the shadows, another evil lurks which has no intention of ever letting Thomas leave the land again.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”