• In total there are 40 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 40 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Newly Published- The Murder in Stall #4

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
cinnamonbits87
Official Newbie!

Newly Published- The Murder in Stall #4

Unread post

I'm a new author trying to get my book out there. I started writing back in high school and it has always been my dream to publish my work. Now that the dream has become a reality, I want to share it with other people.

My first book is a murder mystery, think along the lines of Nancy Drew. The main character, Clara, is moved to a new town in her senior year of high school because her father and brother (both cops) managed to get jobs in a small town. As Clara soon discovers, the town's previous sheriff was unable to solve a murder at the local high school and she soon finds herself wanting to solve it herself. The trail seems cold, but Clara soon learns things that no one else had discovered before. Can Clara solve the murder? Or will the murderer hurt someone else before she has a chance?

Find out here: http://www.amazon.com/Murder-Stall-Clar ... nee+marski

Leave a review as well if you can. There is also a paperback format if you prefer hard copies. :P

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”