• In total there are 38 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 38 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Are you a child of God? Will you be God’s master or slave?

Engage in conversations about worldwide religions, cults, philosophy, atheism, freethought, critical thinking, and skepticism in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Gnostic Bishop
Just realized BookTalk.org is awesome!

Unread post

God has always seen us as his children. We are all children of God. Remember that God lets Jesus take control at his right hand. If you are a child of God then your birthright is Godliness. As Jesus says, the kingdom of God is both within you and outside of you. Just as your child cannot help but be like and emulate you, we cannot help but be Godlike as we follow our Godly mentor who dwells within us. Knowing this makes it easier for us to understand why and how we created the Gods we know and continue to create as we evolve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ1PDxeUynA
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father_complex

I am a God WIP, (work in progress), and so are you. I am not saying you and I are the traditional miracle working God who may have never existed. I am saying that the only God you can ever know is the good we find within ourselves. It's the God of the Conscience, or the God of right over wrong. That is quite different from me or someone thinking they are the traditional creator God, or thinking that they are more than anyone else. Jesus would define this concept as one just seeing that they have joined God’s divine council by embracing his own Christ mind. Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Think of yourself as a member of God’s Divine Council.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_Council

Jesus said, "If those who attract you say, 'See, the Kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is under the earth,' then the fish of the sea will precede you. Rather, the Kingdom of God is inside of you, and it is outside of you. [Those who] become acquainted with [themselves] will find it; [and when you] become acquainted with yourselves, [you will understand that] it is you who are the sons of the living Father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."
------------------

The logic and common sense of you being a God is quite simple if you look into yourself. Something most do not do as they have been duped into thinking that God is a miracle working God that they can somehow know only through a church. Speculation is all we can put for what God and his attributes are and we have to base what we know of God by what we are. That is why religions give God only human attributes except for miracle working. Many have yet to put away that childish notion.

As above so below.

As a parent, you will want your child to be as good as or exceed whatever you are. This is natural for any human parent and since we are in God’s mental image, God would be subject to the same desires. Christians and others in the Abrahamic faiths think this Godly position to be egotistical yet it is firmly rooted in Judaism with their Divine Council and with logic of what a parent would want.

I ask you what Jesus asks us in scriptures. Have ye forgotten that ye are a God?

Can you accept your Godly birth-rite or will you remain in poverty?

Can you see that the only God fit to rule men is a man? Can you see that that is all we have ever had as a God as God’s will has always been expressed by a man?

Regards
DL

Return to “Religion & Philosophy”