• In total there are 41 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 41 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 851 on Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:30 am

Self published wartime science fiction

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Rchilensky
Official Newbie!

Self published wartime science fiction

Unread post

This is first book the F.I.R.E. Alpha series. It takes place in a dystopian war ravaged future that came from the author's (I.E. me) twisted imagination.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QNPMMQG
In the year 2104, the world is again at war. F.I.R.E Team Alpha, an elite team of genetically enhanced soldiers, is fighting a war to keep mankind from being enslaved by a brutal, authoritarian global government centered the bastardized remains of the European Union. The United States is the only nation that remains free and sovereign. Patriots from all of the nations that have been conquered and stripped of their sovereignty have fled to the United States to fight alongside American forces and win back their countries and their cultures. After raging for thirteen years the Sovereignty War threatens to drive humanity to extinction.
Kindle edition 99cents
thunderglow
Getting Comfortable

Re: Self published wartime science fiction

Unread post

Sounds like a very good read. I haven't read SciFi in a long while so I might grab this book after I finish the other books I'm currently reading.
Rchilensky
Official Newbie!

Re: Self published wartime science fiction

Unread post

The Fate of Nations: F.I.R.E. Team Alpha Book One
Over thousands of years the tools of war have evolved from simple clubs to precision guided missiles while the warriors wielding those weapons have changed very little. In 2099 the warriors became as advanced as their weapons. The potential of human evolution was unlocked and accelerated. Soldiers became faster, stronger and smarter. In 2099 genetics became the deadliest science. Douglas Carter was among the first of this new breed of living weapons called paranormals. Already a consummate soldier before undergoing transformation into a paranormal, he has fought for his country for his entire adult life. Now, with the United States and all other nations at the brink of destruction, he and a team of other genetically enhanced soldiers fight a war that will either free humanity from global slavery or doom it to a life under tyranny.
The Fate of Nations: F.I.R.E. Team Alpha Book One is a war story set in a dystopian future. While it is character driven and centered around the lives of a small team of genetically enhanced special operations soldiers, It also explores the forces that drive mankind to make war and those that hold communities together. It is intended as the

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”