• In total there are 5 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

A Look at the Production of the Sleepless... Something I have just Cooked up Now...

An open-minded and nonjudgmental place for sharing your personal writing, seeking feedback, and reading and discussing the writing of your fellow members.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Jokermagician
Creative Writing Student

A Look at the Production of the Sleepless... Something I have just Cooked up Now...

Unread post

Hey there all,

I can*t sleep and so, to try to mend the issue, I have taken to writing as I am wont to do. I hope you enjoy the complexities of my lack of sleep and, if you should feel so inclined, I welcome any questions or comments you may have. =)

Take care and I hope you enjoy!

Product of my thoughts are written below -

It is unfortunate - I have found a new hell whilst being stationed in the physicality of a horror-bound purgatory. What shan*t I do to escape from this imprisonment that I so willingly walked into without knowledge of my surroundings and state of existence. I lie awake noting that my inability to **turn off** that which cannot help but be **turned on** is what lays foundation for my being to rue the inevitable arrival of sunset and my hopeful drifting hours. Intangible may be the beast that runs through the day and night, forcing me to miss sleep and solitude, and yet, it is such a tangibly unhindered sweat that my vestige produces when I cannot find peace within myself. How can I manufacture this peace? How can I create it? Is it something that must be found? Or, is it something that must be tamed, as a wild beast incarnate? I know not. All I know is that I sit awake now, in the twilight hours of past restful gain, awaiting the sweet release of sleep ever so reluctant to find me as of late...
Feel free to enjoy "Reprieve of Contemplation" now on sale through Amazon. I thank you all for your support by reading my work!

Amazon link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QEERXN8

Also feel free to enjoy "Origins of the Dreamweaver" now on sale through Amazon. Once again, I thank you all for your support by reading my work!

Amazon link - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NIDLN02

Return to “Creative Writing”