• In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 736 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:38 am

Self Published my first book: Thinking Like A Start-Up

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
dgudema
Official Newbie!

Self Published my first book: Thinking Like A Start-Up

Unread post

I recently self-published my first book through Createspace.com and Kindle. Thinking Like A Start-Up is a non-fiction series of essays (thoughts) about Internet start-ups. I am the author, Dan Gudema. Looking for comments about my book, book reviewers and general information about promoting my book. This book was a bit of a test run for me. I have a bunch of additional short non-fiction books I am working on related to tech start-ups that I will be publishing. By the way, I completely self published. Did not use any service or graphics person. Very straight forward on this.

http://www.amazon.com/Thinking-Like-Sta ... 502735032/

Thanks again and have a great holiday season.

Dan
Robert Tulip

2B - MOD & SILVER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
Australia

Re: Self Published my first book: Thinking Like A Start-Up

Unread post

Hello Dan, thanks for promoting your book here. I would like to be able to think like a start up since I constantly have good ideas that I struggle to pitch effectively to anyone who can provide me with some traction. It took me three clicks to buy your kindle version for just $1.99, so I look forward to having a look. Best Regards and Thanks Again, compliments of the season and all that.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”