• In total there are 52 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 52 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Enjoyable Book!

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Crystalline
Agrees that Reading is Fundamental

Enjoyable Book!

Unread post

My book "Desire and Red Wine, A Life's Journey" by Victoria Norvaisa is not so new. It was published in February of 2013. The story captures the life of one family, taking you through the horrors and ravages of WWII and ending in the United States, where the parents' traditional values conflict with a culture of modern America. It is a historical and entertaining read with many sensual moments of love and laughter, hopes and shattered dreams, dealing with love, failure and resilience.
The book is available at Amazon.com, Barnes and Noble, and as a Kindle or Nook eBook.
I also invite you to take a look at my web site: http://www.VictoriaNorvaisa.com, where you can also look at my art gallery. :)
Crystalline
Agrees that Reading is Fundamental

Re: Enjoyable Book!

Unread post

AMAZON BOOK SALE:
Take an Extra 30% Off Any Book
Terms & Conditions
To use this promotion, you must enter "HOLIDAY30" at checkout under the "Gift cards & promotional codes" section to receive 30% off any ONE (1) book purchased in your order (up to $10 promotional credit).
This offer is only valid on print books. Excludes Kindle eBooks and Audible Audiobooks.
The promotion is valid for a limited time only, from November 26, 2014 at 9pm PST to November 30, 2014 at 11:59pm PST. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time.

BUY NOW: "Desire and Red Wine, A Life's Journey" by Victoria Norvaisa.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”