• In total there are 15 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 14 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

Things You'd Love To Say At Work... But Can't

Engage in discussions about your favorite movies, TV series, music, sports, comedy, cultural events, and diverse entertainment topics in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
uod_sa_libro
Experienced

Re: Things You'd Love To Say At Work... But Can't

Unread post

"I'm sorry, I just don't feel like doing something-that's-not-part-of-my-job today. No wait, scratch that - I'm not sorry."
Books are a uniquely portable magic. ~Stephen King
CoolSummer

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Experienced

Unread post

I would say "I'm sorry I couldn't get to that, but I'm one person not a staff of people".
"Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
I am haunted by waters.”
Kevin
Pulitzer Prize Finalist

Unread post

I QUIT
The question is not, Can they reason? nor, Can they talk? but, Can they suffer? - Jeremy Bentham

Return to “Arts & Entertainment”