• In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 709 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:09 am

The Song of Kings, the epic science fiction fantasy

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
R J Chance
Official Newbie!

The Song of Kings, the epic science fiction fantasy

Unread post

Hello to all members on the fiction forum. My name is Richard Chance I am here to make new friends and tell you about my book: The Song of Kings is available now (synopsis below) on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Song-Kings-Book ... 245&sr=1-1

My website:
http://www.rjchanceauthor.com/

I am not familiar with this website yet but I plan to feature regularly on it. If you have any questions about the book, what I am working on next, the illustrations, or a question involving writing please ask me on this site or email me at: [email protected] and I will try to answer as soon as possible; please bear with me as I am always busy working on something.
I would also like to thank those that have already supported me and bought the book, I am very grateful. Be assured the second book in The Song of Kings series will be out next year or the following at the latest. My thriller/ horror novella The Last Lesson will be out early next year.

The Song of Kings synopsis:
The Song of Kings is a unique science fiction story set in an age a thousand years after humanity has discovered time-travel technology in the remains of an ancient alien civilisation.
Twins, Princes Leonidas and Calanus, are born to the Emperor Ptolemy and Queen Eugenia. Their mother dies in childbirth, and the twins are separated when Calanus is kidnapped by a radical group whose leader is known only as The Stranger. On the same day an elderly scholar named Nur’ed’Din hides a mysterious box within the walls of his crumbling house; moments later he is murdered by soldiers searching for the box and its secrets. The box remains hidden, awaiting a time of awakening.
The people known as the Banished, victims of time assassination who remain alive in our reality even after their untimely deaths, have grown steadily stronger under the leadership of Lord Euclid. They endanger the stability of the empire with the possibility of rebellion.
Meanwhile a hostile alien race, called the Rifters, threatens mankind with destruction: every hundred years a fleet of powerful alien warships attempt to enter humanity’s territory on the edge of the Rift Nebula. It is feared a fleet greater than any seen before is gathering ready to crush humanity completely.
It is in this time that Leonidas grows to become a man under the enlightened teachings of his tutor Theolon. Leonidas must learn what it is to become king and survive through an extraordinary series of events, which shape and prepare him to lead mankind against ancient enemies; climatic events that will alter the course of humanity’s future forever...

Thanks for your time. I look forward to answering your questions.

Richard
Attachments
steel.JPG
steel.JPG (74.94 KiB) Viewed 1001 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”