• In total there are 4 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 699 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:57 am

Has anyone here ever been to a book festival?

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
millieanne
Official Newbie!

Has anyone here ever been to a book festival?

Unread post

Hi everyone!

I'm an Australian university student and I'm doing a project on literary festivals - book festivals, writers' festivals, readers festivals, and any other names they go under.

As part of my project, I really want to get to know the reasons why people attend, and what they like and don't like about these festivals, and so I've made an online survey.

If anyone has fifteen or twenty minutes to spare, I would really appreciate it if you would take the survey. It's available here: http://monasheducation.az1.qualtrics.co ... FzISslKPTT

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to ask here, or shoot me an email at maweb5 [at] student [dot] monash [dot] edu

Thanks everyone, you're the best :-)
CoolSummer

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Experienced

Re: Has anyone here ever been to a book festival?

Unread post

I took your survey. We have a ton of that kind of thing that go on in my area. Good luck with your project.
"Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
I am haunted by waters.”
millieanne
Official Newbie!

Re: Has anyone here ever been to a book festival?

Unread post

Hi CoolSummer,
Thanks for taking the survey, and for your kind well-wishing.
Have fun at some festivals for me :-)
Millie

Return to “Everything Else”