• In total there are 16 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 16 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

In The Flesh (zombie miniseries)

An open-minded and nonjudgmental place for sharing your personal writing, seeking feedback, and reading and discussing the writing of your fellow members.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
RB816
Atop the Piled Books

In The Flesh (zombie miniseries)

Unread post

It's been awhile since I've posted here, but I just wanted all you readers to know my blog is still kicking at http://www.warpedtongues.blogspot.com

I've made quite a few updates over the past few months, and I start a zombie mini-series titled In The Flesh. If you follow the link to my blog, you can read the first seven parts for free. Part eight will be posted soon!

I'm going to try and see just how long I can keep it going. Give Part One a try and if you like it, read them all. What harm can it do? It's free after all :)
Last edited by RB816 on Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RB816
Atop the Piled Books

Re: In The Flesh (zombie mini-series)

Unread post

Hey everyone. Just wanted to let you guys know, I added Part Eight of my zombie miniseries In The Flesh to my blog. Just go to www.warpedtongues.blogspot.com to read all eight parts! Oh, did I mention it's free? If you're a fan of zombies or horror in general, why are you not reading this series right now? :)
RB816
Atop the Piled Books

Re: In The Flesh (zombie miniseries)

Unread post

Hey. Parts nine, ten, and eleven of my ongoing zombie miniseries are now available to read at www.warpedtongues.blogspot.com

Did I mention they're all FREE to read? What are you waiting for? Start reading now and get all caught up for Part Twelve :)

Return to “Creative Writing”