• In total there are 31 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 30 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

"Please Jaxon Dixie"

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Jordan Peugeot
Atop the Piled Books
United States of America

"Please Jaxon Dixie"

Unread post

Thanks to those who provided feedback on "Please Jaxon Dixie". While most thought the book was innovative for the genre and an interesting read, they also identified too many editing mistakes, and I apologize for that. I am glad to announce that the book has been re-edited, and I took the opportunity to improve the writing in several areas (did not change anything substantive in the story). I hope that those who already looked will look again, and that others will benefit from the additional editing by taking their first peek. If you purchased the book rather just read the LookInside, then I encourage you to download a new and improved copy.

For those unfamiliar with "Please Jaxon Dixie", it is my first book and it is available on Amazon/Kindle. I think you will like what you see if you read the LookInside...that is, if you are into BDSM. This book is different than any other BDSM book you have read. Fair warning: This is an adult read. It is erotica (dominance and submission), and it is intense....though I don't think there is anything more than a mild implied sex scene in the Look Inside part. What sets it apart is the way the erotica is interwoven into a bigger story.

http://www.amazon.com/Please-Jaxon-Dixi ... axon+dixie

Please leave your opinion here or feel free to email me at [email protected]

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”