• In total there are 70 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 70 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Hi all, letting you know I exist and give u my book links.

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Wollfen
Official Newbie!

Hi all, letting you know I exist and give u my book links.

Unread post

Hi people, glad to be on this forum i recently found. I did introduce myself in another posting a couple of weeks ago but it has been very quiet so I thought I would post here and also let you guys know about my books at the same time.
I am still finding my way around this place and its going to take me a little while longer to get into the groove of this place. But hey I will be interacting as much as I can once I get a hang of things here.
I wrote a story quite a number of years ago and did initially approach a bunch of bricks and mortar publishing houses regarding getting my book on the market. At the time I was not too experienced with how things worked and had no idea what I was doing. Fast forward to this year and I decided to bite the bullet and research many more avenues to find like minded people and get my books out there. So long story short I did finally get them out there as a self published author and wow, did I find out that the writing of the book is the easy part! Advertising and marketing is such a big thing, takes a lot of resources and time. Well I hope my efforts pay off in the future and that someone buys a book or two.
I'm looking forward to interacting with you all and hope to make some new friends too, thanks and take care, cheers,
Gerard Bond
P.S. Check out the two links below, while this is the more popular site to find them on, you can find my books available at just about any distributor retailer. Cheers.

Nightclans short story that is free to download :)
http://www.amazon.com/Nightclans-Gerard ... dp_p_img_1

The BIG book "Angels Blood" everyone who has read it so far has been enthralled :)

http://www.amazon.com/Angels-Blood-Gera ... gels+blood
I'm so poor i have to write my own stories to read!"

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”