• In total there are 13 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 12 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Does this book blurb grab you?

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
tralam
Official Newbie!

Does this book blurb grab you?

Unread post

No nonsense Kate Mercer never thought she’d become a kept woman, but when she wants out of the arrangement with multi-millionaire, Carrington Grant, she finds herself in deadly danger. So she flees into the arms of her ex, Lamar Burton, a former NFL linebacker-turned-cop who harbors his own jealousies and misgivings. Will she be able to save her own life from a sworn enemy?
rdc8492
Atop the Piled Books

Re: Does this book blurb grab you?

Unread post

Being honest in an effort to help... no, it does not. Is that a rough draft outline only? The storyline sounds interesting enough. The long run on sentence and grammar issues would deter me from buying. I am a HUGE supporter of Indie authors, but only if they put some effort into polishing their works into a professional, well written book.

I wish you all the best in your writing!
If you like humorous science fiction, I invite you to read Highway to the Stars: The Beginning by B.E. Wilson

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”