• In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

The Agent's Daughter YA Thriller - Girl and her dad the spy kick butt.

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
RonCorriveau
Official Newbie!

The Agent's Daughter YA Thriller - Girl and her dad the spy kick butt.

Unread post

Hello,

My name is Ron and I have a book that I want to tell you about. First off,
I am not a writer by trade, I am an electrical engineer. I know what you are
thinking. This can't be good. I wrote this for my daughter to showcase women
in roles that are traditionally written for men, so I took the job seriously. Please
give it a look. I have included the description below as well as where it can be
found. Thank you.

Ron
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Melina has been preparing for a future career as a spy.

She just doesn’t know it.

Legendary spy Evan Roberts always knew that his fifteen-year-old daughter Melina also possessed
the absolute lack of fear required of an agent. Without telling her his real profession or his intention,
he began to guide her toward an eventual career as a spy. However, Melina’s world is shattered after her
mom is involved in an accident that leaves her mysteriously unhurt but unresponsive. Her father’s
plans on hold, Melina settles into life at a suburban high school, immersing herself in a world of schoolwork,
her friends and a budding romance with Alex, the cute new guy in her class.

When Melina and her father uncover shocking new information about her mother’s accident, Melina is
pulled deep into her father’s shadowy world. With Alex desperately trying to find her and only hours to go
before it will be too late to save her mother, Melina and her father work together using their combined
skills to find a way to reach her.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CVIT078
Attachments
The-Agent's-Daughter-504-pixel.jpg
The-Agent's-Daughter-504-pixel.jpg (66.09 KiB) Viewed 549 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”