• In total there are 4 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

"A hilarious, scathing tale of LA life." - Kirkus Reviews, Only $0.99!

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Courtney Hamilton
Official Newbie!

"A hilarious, scathing tale of LA life." - Kirkus Reviews, Only $0.99!

Unread post

Hi all, I'm Courtney Hamilton. I want to stop by and share with you my first ever $0.99 Kindle deal for my women's fiction/satire novel, Almost Royalty: A Romantic Comedy...of Sorts.

From now till August 5th, Almost Royalty, a Romantic Comedy...of Sorts is only $0.99!

Buy Your Copy Today: http://amzn.to/1klLFo1

"A hilarious, scathing tale of LA life." - Kirkus Reviews

“This book was hilarious and wonderful at the same time.” - Tina Avon - Bookshipper

5 stars. “I was sorry when the book ended and I hope there's a sequel!” - Theresa Ramcharan

“So laugh out loud funny, I couldn't put this one down!” - Debbie - Bookish

“UH-MAZING…Never have I laughed so hard while reading a book. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes comedy.” -Jill Knapp – Harper Impulse/Harper Collins Author of Chase

"... I loved this book! I love that it didn’t fit the mold of my normal chick-lit fare..." - Amanda's Daily Grind

"Loved the story . . . Courtney giving her friends the what-for about how they treat her and act was priceless." - KKM Reads Blog

"The book is very well-written.. I would definitely recommend this book for other women who enjoy a little social commentary or humor." - Ange’s Reviews - Goodreads

"I thoroughly enjoyed the book and would recommend it to anyone seeking a non-traditional chick lit read." - Linda Quick Reviews

“Pour a glass of your favorite white wine, get some Velveeta nachos, and settle down with this book. It’s time well spent.” - Mayda Reviews - Goodreads

“A good book will make me cry. A good book will teach me things without my knowledge. A good book can be subtle and bold and crazy all at once. This was a good book.” - Emily Yinger

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”