• In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 758 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:50 am

Cocoa Beach, Florida

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
MoebiusMachiavelli
Official Newbie!

Cocoa Beach, Florida

Unread post

Hi there,
I'm male. I'm from Florida.... (a native actually) I'm actually on Merritt Island, but more folks have heard about Cocoa Beach (i.e. 6 million dollar man, I dream of jennie, cape Canaveral, etc...).
I like fencing, painting, writing...

I like science fiction, fantasy, poetry, the occasional mystery, and history.... My favorite writers are: Lois McMaster Bujold, Michael Moorcock, Robert Asprin, Roger Zealzny, Ann and Todd McCaffery, Harry Harrison, John Campbell, Richard Brautigan... Nice to meet y'all.

MM
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Cocoa Beach, Florida

Unread post

Welcome to BookTalk.org. :-)

I've been to Cocoa Beach a few times about 20 years ago. It was so quiet and peaceful compared to Clearwater Beach over on the other coast.
MoebiusMachiavelli
Official Newbie!

Re: Cocoa Beach, Florida

Unread post

Yeah, they've built up the whole area a lot compared to how it was 20 years ago, but it still has a fairly small town feel... It isn't like Tampa, Jacksonville, or even West Palm; by comparison.

Return to “Everything Else”