• In total there are 6 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 6 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Building Your Life by the Owner's Design

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
Danny Von Kanel
Official Newbie!

Building Your Life by the Owner's Design

Unread post

I am the author of Building Your Life by the Owner's Design published in 2013 by 4RV Publishing, a standard publisher.

Here is what the book is about:

A Poignant Blueprint for Building One’s Life

Four thousand two hundred religions of the world are clamoring to capture the attention of new converts. Yet, many of these religions have remote resemblance to Christianity. Even within the confines of Christianity, the path to spiritual maturity and significance is skewed with many and varied ways to building ones’ life.

Building Your Life by the Owner’s Design (4RV Publishing) offers a viable alternative to building one’s life God’s way. Von Kanel uses a balanced and structured approach to personal growth and maturity. He examines the five stages of spiritual maturity -- trusting, training, testing, talking, and teaching -- basing his assertions on proven research and personal growth experiences.

The book is avialable at Amazon -- http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/ ... horsdencom

My website is at www.authorsden.com/dannyrvonkanel

I would relish the opportunity to be able to discuss with you this book on this forum.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”