• In total there are 19 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 19 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

Excited About Sharing Love of Reading

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
thepinkbibliophile
Official Newbie!

Excited About Sharing Love of Reading

Unread post

Hello everyone! :-D

I am thepinkbibliophile. I'm excited about being here and sharing my love of reading and books with everyone. I collect all sorts of books like; old books, children books, cooking books, Christian books, how to books, etc.

Some of my hobbies are art journaling, painting, sketching, making soft sculptures, and playing flute and guitar.

Sometimes I will buy a specific book I am looking for, but I usually like to go to discount book houses, flea markets and thrift stores and buy what I like from their selection. Like everyone else I have my favorite topics. For instance, I like murder mysteries (without the gory details). :x

Of course, I enjoy the books I mentioned above as well, but I don't particularly enjoy romance novels, or vulgar talk in my books.
Since in my profession I deal with a lot of violent issues, I like the books I read for entertainment purposes to be light (except, of course, for my Agatha Christie murder mysteries). :roll:

Right now I have about 15 books that I've purchased that are waiting to be read. I'm sure you could all agree when I say, "So many great books to read and so little time."

Thanks to all who take the time to read my post.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Excited About Sharing Love of Reading

Unread post

Welcome to BookTalk.org. :-)

Please get involved in the discussions on the other forums here.

Return to “Everything Else”