• In total there are 39 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 39 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

It's amazing the places in life you visit to finally become that dedicated writer.....

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
WritingEquestrian
Official Newbie!

It's amazing the places in life you visit to finally become that dedicated writer.....

Unread post

My entire life I wrote stories so I thought the best degree for me that my parents would agree to (my first option was equestrian science) was English. So I did that. Almost thirty years ago. Then I got married too young and life was a roller coaster. I did everything from manage a condominium to being a paramedic to a floor manager at an adult entertainment club. Now I am a 50 year old grandmother with my dream job - managing an equestrian training center. So my life now consists of horses and writing.

It was at the barn that I finished a book I'd been writing for a few years - "Running from Demons" - under the pen name Megan Suthers. Writing it under my own name just wasn't an option because of the graphic sex and violence. There ARE still people out there who still think I'm the sweet girl next door from International Falls, MN. It's not in my agenda to ruin that perception.

The book revisits parts of my life as a paramedic and an equestrian. It has been published to Amazon kindle for now. Looking at more options. I hope some of you chose to enjoy it.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K95MMES

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”