• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

My Apologies

#130: April - June 2014 (Non-Fiction)
stahrwe

1I - PLATINUM CONTIBUTOR
pets endangered by possible book avalanche

My Apologies

Unread post

It seems like everyone is apologizing these days. I owe an apology to the BT community for my failure to follow up on the discussion of the book on this forum. Circumstances of crisis precluded my participation. I intended to make a post to that effect but whenever I would start to do so that next email would demand my attention and by time I remembered that had not posted to BT it was when that memory roused me from sleep.

I beg your forgiveness.
n=Infinity
Sum n = -1/12
n=1

where n are natural numbers.
youkrst

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
One with Books

Re: My Apologies

Unread post

no probs stahrwe, te absolvo, hope things worked out ok.

may your technicolour dreamcoat shine on in a sublime manner, more power to ya! :)
Last edited by youkrst on Fri May 16, 2014 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Interbane

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

These threads aren't going anywhere, you have nothing to beg forgiveness for, especially if there was a crisis. I hope everything is ok.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.” - Douglas Adams
johnson1010
Tenured Professor

Unread post

The internet isn't going anywhere just now, Stahrwe, so focus on taking care of business.

Best wishes.
In the absence of God, I found Man.
-Guillermo Del Torro

Are you pushing your own short comings on us and safely hating them from a distance?

Is this the virtue of faith? To never change your mind: especially when you should?

Young Earth Creationists take offense at the idea that we have a common heritage with other animals. Why is being the descendant of a mud golem any better?

Return to “Science Was Born of Christianity: The Teaching of Fr. Stanley L. Jaki - by Stacy Trasancos”