• In total there are 34 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 34 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

Review for Line of Sight by George Esler

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
bionov
Agrees that Reading is Fundamental

Review for Line of Sight by George Esler

Unread post

I would have to say that “Line of Sight” by George Esler (aka: gesler0811 at BT) is a paranormal thriller novel with a detective story twist. The author has used New Orleans as the setting for his story. This has allowed him to tap into the voodoo culture existing in this city.
Esler’s writing style is excellent in his detailed descriptions of scenes and characters which appeal to the senses. The reader can’t help but cringe when first witnessing the grotesque snake covered monster known as Damballah destroying anyone who tries to stop this godlike being. But one is delighted in the way the main character escapes being destroyed by teleporting out of harms way with his magic silver chain.
All in all, I enjoyed this novel and really got to know the characters in depth. The touches of humor the author used added an exuberance that neutralized the grossness presented in this novel. I would recommend this book to readers and give it five stars.
:appl:

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”