• In total there are 93 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 92 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

"Admissions Of An Adulterer"

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
CharlesLMatthews
Official Newbie!

"Admissions Of An Adulterer"

Unread post

50% of all marriages end in divorce. 1 in 5 will end because of infidelity. One man will come clean, in complete, shocking, and often graphic detail in an attempt to salvage his 11 years marriage.

Chapter One: From The Very Beginning

-As a door is unlocked and opened, you and I enter-

Have a seat, ah…anywhere I guess. I’m gonna make myself a drink. Help yourself, if you want one. I think I’m gonna have a Hennessey and Coke, cause I’m definitely going to need an altered state of mind to do this. One second…

-I grab a glass, and a couple ice cubes from the container then I pour myself a drink, heavy Hennessey, drop or two of Coke, and sip. You sit in one of the two chairs in the room-

Ahhh! That’s f****** strong! Okay. Before I say anything, I’m gonna need to know that you are at least going to hear me out before you react. It took me a long time to build up the balls to do this, so I need you to hear me out completely. Okay?

-I pull the other chair off of the wall, and put it in front of you, and sit-

Alright. Look, I…I don’t really know how to say this, so I’m- I’m just gonna say it. Um…Since the day…I can’t believe I’m doing this…Since the day I said ‘I do’ over eleven years ago, I have…I’ve slept with over twenty different women. Wait! Don’t hit me, alright? Please hear me out before you judge me, okay? Now, I could blame the way I am on the fact that I grew up in a cheating household, and even though it’s true, it is still no excuse.
I’m coming clean because I want to take FULL responsibility for my actions. A lot of this is going to be hard to hear, but I promise that I’ll be more honest with you than I’ve ever been with anyone else in my life. At times, brutally honest, but I just…I have to get all of this out. You’ve always said that you wish I were more open with you. Well, here it is. I’ll start from the very beginning, so bear with me, okay?

-You adjust yourself slightly in your seat, for comfort…I hope-

Want more: http://t.co/HNLCoc27DG
Attachments
418lVAyCAOL._SL160_.jpg
418lVAyCAOL._SL160_.jpg (127.55 KiB) Viewed 584 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”