• In total there are 12 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 11 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

Do you like to read?

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
cindy83
Official Newbie!

Do you like to read?

Unread post

My name is Cindy Wright and I have written and published many books, that I have published on Amazon, and elsewhere. Unfortunately, people are not becoming aware of them so I have decided to advertise them on here.

At my website you can download many non-fiction subjects, including children's fiction. At the moment I have only got them on in Microsoft Word format, due to computer problems. Hopefully in about a week, I will get them up in pdf and kindle formats. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please still visit and bookmark the site.

I have been seriously writing for 15 years, but I have loved to write since I was at school. I am now, myself, an English teacher, so I can assure you they have been written correctly.

Visit my website today to find out more: http://www.uniquebookqueen.webplusshop.com

Some titles I have written are:
  • Best Holiday Spots of the World
    Balance and Heal your Life With Reiki
    Candles
    A Journey through the Histories of the Provinces of the Republic of Ireland
    The Magic of Airbrush Art
    Acupuncture
    All about the Different Cats
    Aerobics: A Guide to Keeping Your Heart and Body Healthy

If you are interested in purchasing a copy on Kindle while I get my website sorted, you can get a copy from your Amazon Kindle store (or in paperback) and much more.

Thanks for reading. :clap:

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”