• In total there are 15 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 15 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

NEW INSPIRATIONAL NONFICTION RELEASE

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
AChapin
Official Newbie!

NEW INSPIRATIONAL NONFICTION RELEASE

Unread post

Hey, all, my name is Andrew Chapin, and I'm a middle school English teacher in New Rochelle, NY and the co-author of the recently published FROM TRAGEDY TO TRIUMPH.

Amputated up to his hipbones and told he would never walk again, John Tartaglio would not give up on life. Instead, he rose to do what others said he could not. Walking, running, competing, but most importantly living, he proved to them what he had always known - his disability did not define him; he defined his disability.

Published on December 30, 2013, FROM TRAGEDY TO TRIUMPH is currently available in paperback and Kindle on amazon.com. It will be available on Nook, Kobo, and other e-book formats shortly.

John and I are also available for interviews and Q&A sessions. Email [email protected] for more information about FROM TRAGEDY TO TRIUMPH and to discuss review opportunities.

http://www.amazon.com/From-Tragedy-Triu ... to+triumph

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”