• In total there are 24 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 24 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

Book about revenge that is contemporary?

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
GChenggg
Official Newbie!

Book about revenge that is contemporary?

Unread post

I need suggestion about a book full of sophisticated plans for revenge, as I'm now such a big fan of the TV show Revenge whose storyline is so sophisticated and full of schemes.
It's a show loosely based on Count of Monte Cristo but the language in that novel is definitely outdated and I really don't like translated stuff.
Anyone can recommend an equally decent novel? (Probably one without a lot of bloody scenarios and ghost haunting would be best)

Thanks in advance!
Budai
Official Newbie!

Re: Book about revenge that is contemporary?

Unread post

Best served cold - Joe Abercrombie. All about revenge but got its share of bloody scenarios :/
Anystar
Official Newbie!

Re: Book about revenge that is contemporary?

Unread post

Best served cold - Joe Abercrombie sounds like a good one. I love "revenge" books. have to add this one to my list.

Return to “Everything Else”