• In total there are 14 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 13 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

The Little Book of Personal Development, Success and Happiness

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
Hannu
Official Newbie!

The Little Book of Personal Development, Success and Happiness

Unread post

As the title implies, my book discusses the significance of personal development as a key factor in success and happiness. The book is a sort of collection of my most important and useful thoughts and ideas, which will help you to get new insights and make your life little better and happier.

Since this book in intended to be as comprehensible and easy to read as possible, I have tried to express my thoughts as compressed as possible, leaving space for you as a reader to form your own opinions on things. The book will give you ideas and inspiration to go out and explore your own route on self development.

My book is available on Amazon, both as a Kindle and a printed version: amazon.com/gp/product/149446778X?ie=UTF ... =hpco0f-20

Who am I to write about this subject? Please feel free to find out by visiting: http://hannupirila.com/about-hannu/ :)
Attachments
The_Little_Book_of_P_Cover_for_Kindle (1).jpg
The_Little_Book_of_P_Cover_for_Kindle (1).jpg (230.56 KiB) Viewed 904 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”