• In total there are 24 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 24 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Anelisse: A True Story of Child Abuse - New Book

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
AdrianaBelliniAuthor
Official Newbie!

Anelisse: A True Story of Child Abuse - New Book

Unread post

I am the sister of author Adriana Bellini who has just published her first book. I would like the opportunity to ask for you to check this book out. It is based on real life experiences.

A little bit of a description: Anelisse is the chilling true story of a young New Jersey girl who struggles to survive emotional, physical, and verbal abuse at the hands of her alcoholic stepfather. Based on author Adriana Bellini's real-life battle with child abuse, Anelisse offers a chilling, detailed look inside the dysfunctional world many abused children come from. (Copied from description on Amazon book page).

Anelisse: A True Story of Child Abuse

Hope you will give a peek. Consider reading it and enjoy it.

This book is available in Kindle or Paperback. Thank you.
Aliza64
Official Newbie!

Re: Anelisse: A True Story of Child Abuse - New Book

Unread post

Hello Adriana. Thanks for the post. I've already checked the book and read the prologue because it sounds interesting(and it is really interesting.). Hmmm.,can I ask if this is the first book that you have published or you have written many already.

It's nice to hear about you. Thanks..:)
Last edited by Aliza64 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
AdrianaBelliniAuthor
Official Newbie!

Re: Anelisse: A True Story of Child Abuse - New Book

Unread post

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my post and checking the book out. I am the sister of Adriana Bellini - (The character Maddie in the book is actually me)

Anelisse is Adriana's first published book.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”