• In total there are 16 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 16 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

Current Book & other likes

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
michelesbooksplus
Official Newbie!

Current Book & other likes

Unread post

I am currently reading an Ian Rankin novel in the Rebus series - A question of Blood. A little difficult to get into but gripping towards the end.
A couple of my other favorite authors are James Patterson, Lee Childs and Kerry Greenwood. Kerry Greenwood is an Australian author with a great number of books to her credits, and differing genres. My favorite is the Phryne Fisher Mysteries, set in Melbourne Australia in the 1900's. :D
BookCoveReviews
Official Newbie!

Re: Current Book & other likes

Unread post

Just read Ten Tiny Breaths by K.A. Tucker

Amazing new adult/contemporary/drama/romance!
Review is here http://bookcovereviews.blogspot.com/201 ... ucker.html

It covers the subject of drunk driving and gives great perspective from all kinds of "victims" (everyone involved is a victim in some way)
and has some interesting twists.
The Cove

Join us at The Cove for discussion on New Adult and Adult reads covering a variety of genres. http://bookcovereviews.blogspot.com
We post reviews on old, new and ARC; host discussions; hold book club; and more!
Carlotta Melzi
Master Debater

Re: Current Book & other likes

Unread post

La vérité sur l’affaire Harry Quebert by Joel Dicker.
Remember this name: Joel Dicker.
At the moment the book was translated only into Spanish and italian (maybe German too) but in a few time also in English.
A long, strange mistery and love story, the best book of the last ten year, for me.
Remember it!
A sensual woman enjoys tasty, spicy foods as she enjoys tasting voluptuous male bodies.
A Dinner in Bellagio by Carlotta Melzi d'Este

Return to “Everything Else”