• In total there are 18 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 17 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Putting my Masters work on my blog..

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
pomreader
Getting Comfortable

Putting my Masters work on my blog..

Unread post

Hi...I don't know if this is strictly 'book' talk but I've decided to put all my LLM (Master of Law) work on my blog (http://nylanaseer.com) The topics are all of general interest if you are into social affairs, global justice, regulation and the like. I'm also going to do the same with work from my MSc (in Urban Regeneration) and possibly my other qualifications in management and teaching...so it's a long term project!

I'm going to divide papers into about 1000 word chunks. The first topic will be digital technology (as this is what my current book is on) but others will be wide-ranging - all topical. E.g. second will be about 'Right to the City'. Full references given at end of papers.

Just ask if you want to use it for anything. It is academic work: but still quite accessible. So, if you are interested just take a look.

Feel free to comment!

Nyla

@nylanaseer
Last edited by pomreader on Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vasshu
Getting Comfortable

Re: Putting my Masters work on my blog..

Unread post

Interesting. There might be some supporting information for some things that I'm writing. With proper credit, would it be alright if I incorporate some of the material into my posts?
pomreader
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Sure...glad you find it useful. What are your areas of interest/research vasshu?

Please send me a link to your posts via the contact page on my site. Would be great to read them.

Nyla
@nylanaseer
vasshu
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Sure thing. I'll be scanning through your posts and see what pops up. One of the topics I'll probably be writing about is urban planning, which is related of course to urban renewal.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”