• In total there are 15 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 15 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

We All Need Heroes - entire book for free!

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
skybornworks
Official Newbie!

We All Need Heroes - entire book for free!

Unread post

Hello booktalkers!
My name is Simon Zingerman. I'm the author of my first release 'We All Need Heroes'. The book is packed with 120 short-stories meant to inspire and encourage.

I'm offering the complete book online for free as an PDF, and I would like to share it with you people. I'm eager to know what you think of it! Feedback is warmly welcomed.

Click here to download the PDF:
skybornworks.com/weallneedheroes/wealln ... heroes.pdf

Click here to view the PDF online:
scribd.com/doc/123844283/We-All-Need-He ... k-for-free

More information about the book:
Are your ideas stupid? Unreasonable? Or maybe just non-existing? If that is the case, We All Need Heroes is a book for you. Simon Zingerman, with his fantastic collection of anecdotes about the believable, unbelievable and always winning ideas, inspires even the most uninspired couch potato to get up and DO SOMETHING! If your creativity is on a standstill, or if you're just stuck in a project, small or big, this book can be the key to you getting back in business. With these stories you get the feeling that everyone can succeed, if it's about getting a prosperous career, earning a fortune in an innovative way, or just become an emotionally richer individual. You can read about clever solutions to big problems, intelligent inventions or accomplished marketing. Or about people who never give up despite hopeless failures, but whose dreams eventually come true because of stubbornness and a never-ending storage of optimism. This is a great feel-good book that you can either gorge all in one go for more than a mouthful of motivation, or pick up every now and then for a sporadic reliance when hope is slipping away. If anything, it's a lightsome collection of both heart-warming and brain-tickling tales that everyone should take part of.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”