• In total there are 19 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 19 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

An Eagle's Sky, My Life as a Birdman

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
John Stokes
Official Newbie!

An Eagle's Sky, My Life as a Birdman

Unread post

Hello Everyone,

My name is John Stokes and I am a new author and am new to this forum. I have recently released my first e-book titled An Eagle's Sky, My Life as a Birdman It is about my life and the events that led me to take a one-winged Bald Eagle flying again through the sport of hang gliding. The official book description is as follows: This is an incredible true story about a man who wields his visceral passion for birds and flight that ultimately leads to giving a one-winged Bald Eagle a second chance to fly. Follow John Stokes as he leads you down the remarkable path of his life, from his early fascination with sparrows to later establishing a bird rehabilitation program where he meets Osceola, the eagle that changes his life. Learn about John’s influences and events that lead to his goal to work with eagles. The reader will feel John’s heartbreak, disappointment and eventual triumph as he returns Osceola to the sky in his historic flights.
Go to this link https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/246776 and download the first 40% for free. I invite you all to check it out and let me know what you think. I thank you for you time!

Sincerely,

John Stokes

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”