• In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

How to overcome fear, and start living fearless!

Share your current reading list, your impressions of the books, and whether you'd recommend them to fellow community members. Authors, please do NOT post in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
BookLovingFan
Getting Comfortable

How to overcome fear, and start living fearless!

Unread post

Currently I'm reading an incredible book titled "How to overcome fear, and start living fearless" that was recommended to me by a friend of mine. This book is written by an author named Rasheeal "Ra Blaze" Dixon, and the book is a very interesting book that challenges fear on many levels. It breaks down all aspects of fear, and I would say that it's a well rounded book on this subject. I've been reading the book for a few days now on my kindle and I must say that it's very life changing and I highly recommend it... It has plenty of hidden jewels in it. I'm not good at writing book descriptions, so I recommend that you check it out, and I bet that you'll get interested in it like how I am! very great book!

Return to “What are you currently reading?”