• In total there is 1 user online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

The People of the Night by Michael Lampman

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Michael_Lampman
Getting Comfortable

The People of the Night by Michael Lampman

Unread post

Hi everyone,
I'm bringing back some of my older horror books to e-book formats. Now available at Amazon is The People of the Night.

This novel was originally written back in the early 1990's and was my first book on the market. I've reworked it to bring it up to the modern time (no one really uses pagers anymore...lol). I hope everyone enjoys it. I have a page for the work on Facebook, and have included it on my website http://www.AWerewolfsSaga.com so everyone can check it out.

The People of the Night teaser,
A storm is coming!
A storm bringing with it death. A storm bringing with it pain. A storm with a name.

When a storm brings death to their small town, Tom Wess and Jason Keller find themselves caught up in the struggle for the fight for the end of the world. They have to learn their paths of light and stop the sacrifice that’s coming to cast the world into shadow forever.

The end has come and with it--the Lord of Shadows has completed his thousand year sleep and has finally come home.

Happy reading!
Mike
Live life to its fullest! Never doubt, but always respect it.
Michael_Lampman
Getting Comfortable

Re: The People of the Night by Michael Lampman

Unread post

Hi everyone,
This weekend, April 21st and 22nd I'm offering the novel The People of the Night for a free promotion on Amazon Kindle. Anyone who wants to pick it up and give a review to the book are absolutely welcomed to do so.

I'm looking forward to hearing from anyone interested.

Happy reading,
Mike
Live life to its fullest! Never doubt, but always respect it.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”