• In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 709 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:09 am

What are you currently reading?

Share your current reading list, your impressions of the books, and whether you'd recommend them to fellow community members. Authors, please do NOT post in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
anna_svensson
Official Newbie!

Re: What are you currently reading?

Unread post

I just finished "The Marijuana Theory" by David du Hempsey and i enjoyed it a lot. Would love to see a movie from it.
Now i start "The Innocent" by Horlan Colbaine.
Last edited by anna_svensson on Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
lindad_amato
Intelligent

Unread post

Bookworm, Shantaram is an amazing story. I thoroughly enjoyed that book.

I'm currently reading Lost Memory of Skin, our Fiction book selection for Jan., and just finished My Heart Laid BAre by Joyce Carol Oates.
threak17
Eligible to vote in book polls!

Unread post

Just finished, A Magnificent Catastrophe by Edward J. Larson, - and just picked up Agincourt by Bernard Cornwell - something tells me I'm really going to enjoy it!
Michael Cold

Unread post

I'm currently reading The Informant by Thomas Perry.
youkrst

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
One with Books

Unread post

just finished "The Autobiography MILES DAVIS with Quincy Troupe" which i thoroughly enjoyed and found very easy to read and keep on reading as the tone is so conversational. i could easily have read it in one sitting if it wasn't for pesky work.

have since been trying to get through "Randy Bachman's Vinyl Tap Stories" which is harder to keep at even though i am quite a fan of Randy's guitar playing from back in the day.

so many books so little time ...
Taylor

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Awesome

Unread post

a simple list of currently reading: The exegesis of Philip K Dick
Handbook of Energy Audits
Steve Jobs
Kevin
Pulitzer Prize Finalist

Unread post

Les Miserables. So far it's been a more enjoyable read than I expected it to be... though I've wanted to read it ever since hearing it mentioned on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. It's a very large book and I have 1000 pages to go. Hopefully the drama will keep up.
The question is not, Can they reason? nor, Can they talk? but, Can they suffer? - Jeremy Bentham
Weenam
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Hi..........
Interesting discussion going in this forum. As usual i like to read each book,novel and news paper, But now i am reading a story, the story name is "Heart Voice".
It is an interesting story. Now i am new the moral.. :)
Lynn Hardy
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

War of the Twins by Weis and Hickman... a great series of books!

http://www.amazon.com/Prophecy-Flame-Bo ... 6TWVU5XWC2
Hollywood Helps Homeless Families - Visit our facebook page to find out more: http://www.facebook.com/ProphecyOfTheFl ... 7036234062
Avid_reader78
Official Newbie!

Unread post

I'm currently reading the Song Of The Mermaid by a new author called Melissa Davies. I bought it off amazon on kindle at a bargain basement price , under £1. So far i'm really enjoying it! very suspenseful. I found it by happenstance while flicking through my local newspaper as the author and the book were mentioned in it. It is set in Cornwall and although set in the present, it deals with a very old mystery.Highly recommended if that's your cup of tea.

Link below
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Song-Mermaid-eb ... 251&sr=8-1

Return to “What are you currently reading?”