Part 3: Of A Christian Common-Wealth 32-43
The Third Part:
Of A Christian Common-WealthIncluded:
32. Of the Principles of Christian Politiques
33. Of the Number, Antiquity, Scope, Authority, and Interpreters of the Books of Holy Scripture.
34. Of the Signification, of Spirit, Angell, and Inspiration in the Books of Holy Scripture.
35. Of the Signification in Scripture of the Kingdome of God, of Holy, Sacred, and Sacrament.
36. Of the Word of God, and of Prophets.
37. Of Miracles, and their use.
38. Of the signification in Scripture of Eternall life, Hel, Salvation, the World to come, and Redemption.
39. Of the Signification in Scripture of the word Church.
40. Of the Rights of the Kingdome of God, in Abraham, Moses, the High Priests, and the Kings of Judah.
41. Of the Office of our Blessed Saviour.
42. Of Power Ecclesiasticall.
43. Of what is Necessary for a mans Reception into the Kingdome of Heaven.