• In total there are 14 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 14 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 851 on Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:30 am

Observations of a Drifter; Vol I

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
MatthewBryantParham
Official Newbie!

Observations of a Drifter; Vol I

Unread post

For years, I have traveled. Walking different shoes, observing and recording the world around me and how my mind functioned within that world.

Over the years, I have faced down, understood, and quelled every bit of turmoil I could find. I often seek out hardships or throw myself into new and unusual situations, trying to find and trigger some new sort of turmoil that I can understand and quell. The concept being similar to that of a vaccine. If I find it now, understand it and quell it, I will not be susceptible to it in the future. So I push and seek out struggles.

I generally go from town to town, city to city. Sometimes with money, often times with none. I travel by foot, bus, bike, hitchhiking, rental cars; Different ways at different times. I have accumulated a lot of stories along the way, some of them outrageous and wild.

In this book, I share stories and quips from my travels, along with excerpts from the notebook of observations that I have been building for the past seven years.

The book is available on Amazon. My ultimate goal here is not to make money, but to simply share the stories and observations. At the time of this post, the eBook version is free of charge. http://www.amazon.com/Observations-Drif ... 976&sr=8-1

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”