• In total there are 21 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 20 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

New YA EbooK - The Feyling

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
MMP
Official Newbie!

New YA EbooK - The Feyling

Unread post

Hi Everyone, I just self-published my book, THE FEYLING, as an ebook on Amazon! You can get it for just .99!
**This is the first book I've authored & put out 'there'.** THANKS, Megan

With no more than a prickle as a warning, the approach of Aila's Seventeenth birthday unknowingly triggers the painful transformation all of her kind must endure to develop their special traits. As secrets about her life begin to unravel, new secrets begin to evolve, leaving Aila more and more scared about what is happening to her. An electric prickle sparked by heartthrob Noah, sets the two of them in motion for romance and discovery.

With the possibility of love and her new ability to heal quickly, she never could have imagined the tattoo-like lines that formed down her back would soon conceal a pair of sharp bladed wings. As Aila learns the truth about her father, she finds herself fighting for her life as she crashes through the earth to the Under, the Fey, and to her childhood crush, Niklas.

http://www.amazon.com/Feyling-Megan-Pay ... he+Feyling

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”