• In total there are 13 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 13 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

New Release - The Long Journey, Christian Historical Fiction

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
cliffball
Permanent Ink Finger

New Release - The Long Journey, Christian Historical Fiction

Unread post

The Long Journey is my latest novel, my 14th. It is Christian historical fiction and is book 1 of my An American Journey series. It's available on Amazon (pre-order until March 30).

In 1830, President Andrew Jackson signed the Indian Removal Act into law authorizing the removal of southern tribes to Indian Territory in the west. In 1838, the Trail of Tears occur when the remaining people are forcibly removed and marched a thousand plus miles on foot.

George Massey, a twenty year old Cherokee, finds himself being force-marched to Indian Territory during the winter of 1838. Eventually, he gets lost in the Kentucky woods, finds a family who takes him in, and then falls in love with their daughter. The novel follows his adventures as he travels west and gets involved in all sorts of historical events from the 1840's to 1850's.

amazon.com/Long-Journey-American-Book-e ... B00UVXEOUI
Author of The End Times Saga, a Christian fiction series. Visit my website to check them out.
Site/blog
Twitter
Facebook

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”